Media & PressPodcasts
- Capital Allocators, with Ted Seides
- Standard Deviations, with Daniel Crosby
- So Money, with Farnoosh Torabi
- Financial Grownup, with Bobbi Rebell
- Afford Anything, with Paula Pant
- Books and Booze, with John Leven
- All About Your Benjamins, with Justin Castelli
- Living With Money, with Tim Mullooly
- "Does Money Buy You Happiness" -- interview with Cheddar on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange
- "Why Do We Even Need Money" - conversation with Josh Brown, CEO, Ritzholtz Wealth management
- "Foxes, Hedge Hogs, and Hedge Funds" - Exchange Traded Products 2017 Fall Forum (Opening Keynote)
- Reuters: "The Magic of Enough"
- A Teachable Moment: "The Only Benchmark That Matters"
- Marketwatch: "Money Can Buy Happiness (Sort Of)"
- Abnormal Returns: "An important read.... A roadmap on how to think about money and its ultimate role in making our lives richer and deeper.
- USA Today: "The Geometry of Wealth author Brian Portnoy talks about how money figures in a joyful life."
- The Irrelevant Investor: "The Geometry of Wealth ... is the type of book you give to someone you truly care about."
- The Acquirer's Multiple: "Using the lenses of modern neuroscience and ancient philosophy, Portnoy asks the age-old question, 'Does money buy happiness?'”
- Business Insider: The Geometry of Wealth is named one of the "best books" to read this summer.
- Simplifying the Complex World of Money: An interview on purpose with Helene Stelian
- NASDAQ Reads: An ongoing book series featuring interviews with authors who have written about personal finance, entrepreneurship and innovation.
- The Native Society: A candid interview
- Retirement Savvy: The Geometry of Wealth: A Savvy Review